Saturday, October 29, 2011

I B E L I E V E

Last night we went to see Kari Jobe at Unplugged at First Baptist Dallas... ok first of all what an awesome venue. Let's start out with a reasonably sized room where no matter where you were you were pretty close to the stage. We were about 7 rows back and we were about halfway. Add to that free coffee, coffee, coffee and lots of yummy dessert type food.

Next Kari has such a heart and a love for God and she just overflowed with that love last night. Even in those moments where she knew she was sounding and acting "dorky" (her word not mine) she just drew you closer to the heart of God.

She sang Healer last night but she sang it a little different than I am used to hearing it. She didn't change the words but as she sang I believe you're my healer, I believe you're my portion... the emphasis was not on who He is but the words I BELIEVE.... She drew those words out ... I B E L I E VE you are all I need. and it got me to thinking I BELIEVE you're more than enough for me. The truth is He is all those things, healer, portion, redeemer, provider whether we believe it or not but something changes to release God's possibilites in our hearts our lives our world when we declare that WE BELIEVE... I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE I BELIEVE that you see me and will provide for the needs I have, for me and my household. For my friends, for my family, for those who are hurting all around me... I BELIEVE and because I BELIEVE when I declare those words that God has written they will come to pass, they will not return void, I BELIEVE you're my portion, I BELIEVE you are all I need, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE you calm my emotions, you heal my deseases, you provide finances and peace, and wholeness for me and all those I love.

I BELIEVE nothing is impossible, nothing is impossible for you, you hold my world in your hands.

No comments: