Tuesday, March 09, 2010

what a day...

Today we ended up spending far too much time in the car which was a bit of a frustration for me. It was a beautiful, glorious, fabulous north Texas day. The temperture was right in the middle of the 70's. The sun was shining. The birds were singing. But the good news is that we finally made it to the park. Elli ran around and played for about 30 minutes and then we came home, watched tv, worked on one of her new puzzles, 100 pieces and kind of difficult but we got it done. A good night story and then off to bed for her. She was asleep in under 5 minutes and I had the apartment (at least the main parts, picked up and dishes cleaned in 30 minutes. Oh happy day! Now I'm going to settle down with a cup of coffee and a good book. I'm currently reading (tonight - I have several going right now) When Invisible Children Sing by Dr. Chi Huang.

So good night all

xoxo
g

No comments: