Monday, February 25, 2008

i've come to realize

i didn't like the first one so i'll start with number two

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
no matter how many people are around there's only one who really hears me

3. I've come to realize that, when I love someone:
it comsumes me

4. I've come to realize that I need:
someone to love me the same way

5. I've come to realize that I lost:
my ideals and my perspective

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
i'm so needy

yea seven wasn't working for me either


8. I've come to realize that money:
would make things easier

9. I've come to realize that people:
don't really get it ... and most of the time have a very small way of viewing things, discarding or disregarding anything that they don't think fits that view


10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
waiting

11. I've come to realize that the last time I cried I was:
frustrated over the same things i've been frustrated over for a long time

12. I've come to realize that my cell phone :
is not as awesome as i thought it was

13. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning:
i had to get out of the house or spend the entire day depressed

14. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night :
i miss

15. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
a hot cup of coffee

16. I've come to realize that babies:
are proof of tangible hope

17. I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace:
i'm probably spending way too much time there

18. I've come to realize that today I will:
find enjoyment in little things

19. I've come to realize that tonight I will :
sit down and read for a while

20. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
hopefully get some time to myself

21. I've come to realize that I really want to:
be in a peaceful place

No comments: