Wednesday, January 09, 2008

ugh


not a good follow up to my last email... I'm in a mood - not that good things aren't happening ... gerry's had a job offer (he doesn't seem very excited about it)... I was linked by sarah salway and she had good things to say about my writing .... but despite those two positive events ... I'm cranky and looking for a fight ... not a good thing ... yea its a spoiled child day for me ... maybe its hormonal ... maybe its lack of sleep ... I'm not doing a very good job of keeping it under control.... what I need is a nap ... or a couple of hours with a good happily ever after book ... or a trip to a tropical locale ....yea and the possibility of any of those happening anytime soon is unlikely...

as far as the reading is going i'm still working my way through Two on a Tower by Thomas Hardy ... its is very good!!!

No comments: