Monday, January 07, 2008

sigh


Its a week into the new year and so far ~ I'm really unhappy with it all. Elli is still sick despite repeated trips to the doctor and having her prayed for at church ~ the meds have hypered her out ~ Gerry is unemployed ~ the stress is making me crazy and I've been eating everything that's not nailed down so now all my clothes are tight and my stomach is upset!

I've been reading the blogs of all these people who have found their center ~ and are pressing on with what's good in their life ~ to say that I'm not there but rather in a really sucky mood would be more to the point

I'm tired ~ I'm frustrated ~ I'm anxious ~ I'm losing my mind ~ Elli's screaming in the next room so I guess I better go deal with that ...

Check back later for more whining!!!

No comments: