Tuesday, April 13, 2010

today ....

It was a long night last night ... I slept fitfully if at all. Its always a struggle when disappointments are deep. But I got up and did the things I know to do - called a friend and asked her to pray; read my bible; went on with my day.

Yesterday I joined a gym - pricier than I anticipated but I really need to strength my core or soon Elli will be too big for me to pick up. Its close and they have lots of classes. I missed the class I wanted to take today so was ready to just skip it but decided to go anyway and I walked on the treadmill for 35 minutes til the kids club closed I need to get an ipod or mp3 player so I can listen to something while I'm doing that sort of stuff. Its not really been necessary for me to have one or even worth it since Elli is a nonstop chatter box but with her in the kid's club while I'm working out I'm looking forward to listening to some books on tape or something.

Tomorrow I meet with a trainer to put together some sort of routine to help me build muscle and lose fat (yay)

I went and got the car washed - being in a covered parking space doesn't help to keep it clean at all but hopefully it will help it from oxidizing the paint as quickly. The carwash place that I go to has a $10 a month car wash club and I am definitely going to take advantage of it once the new ATM card arrives.

I am happy to report that we got a new parking spot at the "department" as elli calls it and we are now in front of our building and directly in front of the steps!! Hurray!!

I'm trying to clean up the office and get some bills paid. Today has been a down day but I'm hoping tomorrow will be better (thing Annie... tomorrow, tomorrow there's alway tomorrow its only a day away.)

xoxo
g

No comments: