Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankfulness


I'm thankful for my relationship with God who finds me beautiful and valuable and for everything he's given me!!

Friends and family who love me!
Elli for all the joy she brings to my everyday and positive influence she has on my life (because I have to act and be how I want her to act and be)
More than enough to share with others ..... the money is tight but the bills are paid and there is no debt and the pantry is overflowing and we have a lovely apartment to share with others
2 paid off running, very nice vehicles
Good Health!
so much more not the least of which is the joy and peace and self acceptance I've been stepping into (thanks CR)and the creativity I've been moving in!

"With every rememberance of you I give thanks" Hope your Thanksgiving is great!!
xoxoxo

No comments: