Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The shed project day 2


It probably doesn't look too impressive to you but I've spent the better part of this afternoon .... rearranging and tossing stuff from this corner of the room ... I should have taken a before picture but I didn't, so you'll have to take my word for it. I have some great plans still for this corner but at least it straightened and usable now and there's not a jillion cords lying all around on the floor under the desk.

I have gotten rid of about three bags of trash since starting the shed project and I've also tossed several boxes of small appliances that I was saving just in case they broke (so hopefully they won't). I have a small box of elli's clothes going and a small pile of clothes from my side of the closet! =D

It's not great strides but it is a beginning and so I'm feeling pretty good about it.

Hope its a happy Wednesday for you.

xoxo
g

No comments: